Whilst Newhaven School is closed (from 19 December 2022 to 3 January 2023), if you require support regarding your child’s mental health then here are the contact details of support agencies that can help you in a crisis:
- If you require an urgent response please contact Greenwich CAMHS directly on 0203 260 5211 or Bexley CAMHS on 020 3260 5200 between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Outside of these hours, if you need advice in a crisis, you can contact the SLP crisis line on 020 3228 5980 between 5pm and 11pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 11pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
- You can also try the Oxleas Urgent Advice line on 0800 330 8590
- In an emergency, you can attend A&E or call 999 for an ambulance
- Attending your GP Practice.
- Contact the Samaritans who provide a 24 hours a day phone support service for individuals. They can be contacted on 116 123
- Contact the NHS, NHS Choices (website www.nhs.uk), or NHS 111 Service (phone number: 111) who will have up to date information on resources in the local area.
- Contact SHOUT who provide a 24/7 free text service. They can be contacted by texting SHOUT to 85258.
We wish you a peaceful and restful Xmas.
Dr Rekha Vara